Please rotate your device to landscape mode for a better experience
- Project owner
- Hirschmann Automotive
- Building inspection office
- Bhm Ingenieur – Engineering & Consulting Gmbh
- Still Architecture & Developpement
- Control office
Investing Kenitra free export zone
The project, launched on 18 November 2015, consisted of all aspects of the construction of a plant for HIRSCHMANN in the Kenitra free export zone.
The project involved the design and execution of the work to extend the Hirschmann Automotive Kenitra plant covering a surface area of 25,000 m², within a timeframe of 9 months. The contract concerned:
- The construction of a steel-framed production unit occupying a surface area of 6,300 m²
- The construction of two steel-framed storage warehouses occupying a surface area of 5,100 m²
- The construction of a reinforced concrete, single-storey building housing technical facilities covering a surface area of 640 m²
- The construction of a reinforced concrete, two-storey building housing social facilities, with a surface area of 2,000 m² for a total floor area of 14,000 m²
The work also involved the renovation of the old plant’s social facilities and their connection to the new facilities.
The Hirschmann project was delivered on 10 January 2017.